National Project Management/IT Rollouts
- IMAC: installations, moves, adds, changes
- Server/POS/Kiosks national rollouts
- Software rollouts and upgrades
- Wireless integration/installations
- Technology refresh
- On-site training on new equipment
- Staging & Logistics (transportation, site delivery, packaging & warehousing)
ServRight provides rapid rollouts of point-of-sale, point-of-purchase, or site preparation to all of your customers' locations across North America. With clients in various industries including retail, manufacturing, QSR and more, ServRight understands the critical nature of an effective national rollout. Whenever you need to complete a major project in a limited amount of time, think of ServRight as your national project rollout partner.
We provide a single point-of-contact (Project Manager) and daily reporting. We also provide a reliable, high-quality, processed rollout and support for your products. We can handle your individual installations and trial rollouts, create a Statement of Work, if requested, and take care of all the delicate details and coordination involved to ensure your project’s success.
ServRight enables you to rapidly rollout your products to meet seasonal or unexpected needs, and deliver on your commitments. All without the expense, effort or time involved in building and maintaining your own field installation team. ServRight’s team of 3,500+ trained field technicians work at hundreds of sites each month conducting site surveys, installing equipment, and performing site preparation under the supervision of seasoned project managers. This nationwide variable workforce model is scalable and reliable, and works equally well for deployments of 1 to 1,000+ locations.
At ServRight we take pride in our ability to deliver the most cost-effective technical field service solutions available today. Our National IT Project Rollout Solution includes:
- Pre-site surveys, detailing the work to be completed before sending a technician to the site.
- Project Manager as a single point of contact between the customer and our installation crews.
- Installation of all equipment, cabling and/or software.
- Comprehensive daily monitoring of the project.
- Planning, scheduling, and tracking of personnel who will interface with the customer.
- Ongoing data collection and oversight of the project process, including quality assurance.
- On-site training service for new equipment.
- Logistics (Transportation, Site Delivery, Packaging and Warehousing).
- Warranty Service